There are many ways to increase storage space on your iPhone. Although came with a substantial amount of storage capacity, you may have already used up all that space and now you are running out of space to save your videos and data.
It is advisable to purchase additional . The procedure is simple and involves a few simple steps. There isn’t much difference in price between the various storage options offered by iCloud.
Finding out how much storage space is currently available on your iPhone is one of the first things you should do before buying extra space for it.
When you buy an iPhone, you automatically get 5 GB of free storage on Apple’s iCloud service. But, if you don’t have enough space for all your photos, documents, messages, and other data, you might want to consider purchasing more iCloud storage.
Apple offers several plans, and you can upgrade from your iPhone’s Settings app. Here’s how to upgrade your iCloud storage plan on your Apple device.
How to Buy More iCloud Storage on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
servis mobilnih telefona novi sad allows users to upload and store media such as images, videos and other types of files on a remote server. When you first set up iCloud, you’re immediately given 5 GB of free storage space. This storage space is used to create a backup of your device and it allows you to safely save and maintain an up-to-date copy of all your pictures, documents and other information across all your devices.
1. Open the Settings app, then tap your name at the top of the screen to go to your Apple ID page.
2. On your Apple ID page, tap iCloud.
3. At the top of the iCloud page, below the bar that shows how much storage space you’re using, tap Manage Storage. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Storage.
4. If you don’t currently have an iCloud storage subscription, tap . If you already have a plan and want to upgrade it, tap Change storage plan.
5. On the Storage Plan page, select a plan to upgrade.
6. Tap “Buy” and enter your Apple ID password to complete the transaction.
Buy extra space for iCloud on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- To create an Apple ID, tap the banner that appears at the top of the screen.
- iCloud Touch.
- Select Manage Storage option.
- Select the option to change storage plan.
- To upgrade your storage, select an available plan from the dropdown menu.